If the application is not reading your messages aloud then it is likely to be because the Android text-to-speech engine is not set up on your phone.
Please do the following to install a text-to-speech voice data pack on your phone:
- On your phone, select Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down to Text-to-speech and click Install Voice Data.
- Follow the prompts to install the voice data pack on your phone.
If the Install Voice Data option is greyed out, then the data pack is already installed on your phone.
If you have tried this and the application still does not read text messages, check if you have the Advanced Task Killer application installed on your phone. This application is known to cause a conflict with the BlueAnt Android application. Please try removing Advanced Task Killer and power cycling your phone.
If this still does not resolve the issue please:
- Go to: Settings > Wireless and Networks > Bluetooth Settings.
- Press and hold on the BlueAnt device on the list and select Options.
- Ensure that the Media checkbox is ticked.
If this box is not ticked or will not let you tick it please click here to watch a tutorial video that explains how to resolve the issue.