How to Reset Headset
Angelito Tinsay — Oct 11, 2014 01:54AM AEDT
How can I delete Pair list?
3 Community Answers
Alan - Oct 20, 2014 at 03:47PM AEDT BlueAnt Wireless Agent
The link below may assist you with resetting your PUMP headphones.
Gene - Dec 05, 2015 at 09:24AM AEDT BlueAnt Wireless Agent
Thank you for your query.
If you hear the message “The Pair List Is Full” when attempting to pair your phone with your BlueAnt device, this means that your BlueAnt device has run out of space for storing new pairing information.
To resolve this issue, simply reset your BlueAnt device.
Resetting your BlueAnt device will delete all stored pairing information and other data and put your device into pairing mode.
Celine - Sep 20, 2018 at 12:12AM AEST BlueAnt Wireless Agent
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused. I suggest that you try to reset the PUMP first then re pair it again to your phone to resolved this issue.
In order to reset your PUMP:
• Delete any existing pairing information from your Phone and turn the phone off for 5 seconds to refresh the phone’s memory.
• Make sure the USB cable is not plugged in and the PUMP is not connected to a phone.
• With the PUMP turned on, but not connected to a phone, press and hold Vol + and Vol – for 3 seconds.
• Power off the PUMP by pressing the play button for 3 seconds.
• Release the play button and then power the PUMP on by pressing and holding the play button for 3 seconds again.
If the PUMP has been reset successfully it will go back into pairing mode, the light will flash rapidly.
You can now pair the PUMP to your phone.
Please note that all paired devices have now been removed from the memory of the PUMP and you will need to pair them again separately.