Voice Commands Stops Working After a Few Hours Of Use
nanette kenyon — Nov 08, 2014 03:25AM AEDT
I was receiving voice commands, (e.g. out of range, battery fully charged) but now I get nothing half way through the day.
2 Community Answers
Alan - Nov 10, 2014 at 10:06AM AEDT BlueAnt Wireless Agent
In order to provide you with the best response, please provide us with some more information about your devices and the actual problem.
• What phone are you using?
• When the voice commands disappears on the Q3, is the white light still flashing?
• When you turn your headset ON (the first time), does it announce that your phone is connected?
• Have you tried reconnecting your headset to the charger to see if it helps resolve the issue?
• When this problem occurs, how were you able to get it to function normally again?
Any further details will also help us investigate this issue for you.
Hope to hear back from you shortly.
Alan - Nov 14, 2014 at 10:58AM AEDT BlueAnt Wireless Agent