iPhone 6 | Compatibility
Erika Nava — Dec 10, 2014 05:12AM AEDT
My iphone 6 nor my tablet will read my pump HD sportsbuds, I used to have an iphone 4s and they worked perfect but now they won't work. Is this a compatibility issue? or what can I do?
5 Community Answers
Alan - Dec 10, 2014 at 10:12AM AEDT BlueAnt Wireless Agent
Thank you for your enquiry.
We can confirm that all Apple devices are compatible with the Pump HD Sportsbud.
The issue that you have experienced may be related to the Pump’s pairing mode. Please review the article linked below for pairing instructions.
Please let us know if you still cannot get it to work with your devices.
Gene - Oct 12, 2015 at 12:33PM AEDT BlueAnt Wireless Agent
Thank you for your inquiry.
Please try to charge your device with more than one charging accessory and multiple power sources. This will help determine the source of the fault.
If you can replicate the same fault on a charger/USB cable/power source, then we will issue you with a Return Authorization form to return your device for further testing and possible replacement.
Please try this and let us know the outcome by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Gene - Jun 16, 2016 at 10:46AM AEST BlueAnt Wireless Agent
Thank you for your query.
Please make sure that there are no other bluetooth enabled devices around while pairing the ST3 to the iPhone.
You will also need to close any running application on the iPhone so you can pair it to the ST3. Then, follow these steps:
• turn off ST3 then hold down the vol + and the green button at the same time.
• the ST3 will play a loud siren.
• release the button when the siren stops
• turn off the ST3 then turn it on again after a few seconds to complete the reset.
• to pair it with your phone, turn off the ST3 then hold down the green button until the light flashes blue and red.
• release the buttons once you see the blue and red light from the ST3
• wait for your preferred language. Once you heard it, just press the green telephone button
• on your phone, go to settings > bluetooth > enable bluetooth > iPhone will automatically scan/search/add new devices > select BlueAnt ST3 > pair
Hope this helps!
Jeffrey Marrinan - Apr 21, 2017 at 06:52AM AEST
This worked great. I had tried turning both the BlueAnt and iPhone off, but I think resetting with the +volume and Green button did the trick.
michelle marshall - Apr 21, 2017 at 06:52AM AEST
Thank you !!! It worked