iPhone 6 | Will Not Pair
john aydin — Feb 17, 2015 08:19AM AEDT
I want to pair with iPhone 6 but phone does not see it. Also I did not use the unit more than one year. I did not charge it for that long time. Does it need new battery? It is connected and showing charging. I see the blue wireless light on.
3 Community Answers
Alan - Feb 17, 2015 at 09:36AM AEDT BlueAnt Wireless Agent
Thank you for posting your enquiry.
Please review the link below to specify the BlueAnt model you are referring to.
This link will allow you to download the user manual to assist you with pairing instructions.
As for the battery query, leaving your device discharged for long periods of time can result in a memory affect and can reduce it’s ability to hold charge.
However, please be advised that these batteries are not interchangeable nor is it cost effective to have them repaired.
Should you have any questions related to this matter, please feel free to email us directly.
Gene - May 08, 2015 at 03:54PM AEST BlueAnt Wireless Agent
Your Bluetooth device is probably not in pairing mode and therefore cannot be paired to any phones.
You also need to close all the background apps on the iPhone. Just double tap the Home Button… Then swipe the App (not the icon) Upwards… Tap the Home Button when finished.
Assuming that the model of your BlueAnt device is a Supertooth 3, please follow the instructions below for pairing assistance.
Reset Your Device
• Turn your Supertooth 3 OFF (Press and hold the GREEN button)
• Press and hold the volume PLUS button and the GREEN button at the same time
• You should hear a loud siren indicating that the reset was successful.
• Turn your Supertooth 3 OFF again.
• Turn the device back ON and tap the green button once to select your language (English). The LED should now be alternating between RED and BLUE.
• Pair the device to your iPhone. The pass-code is “0000” (if requested by the phone).
Please give this a go and let us know if you need further assistance
Gene - May 06, 2016 at 08:26AM AEST BlueAnt Wireless Agent
We apologize if the suggested resolution did not work for you.
To help us proceed with your query, may we know the make and model of your phone?